Are you engaging? How To Communicate With Parents & Students In 2018
Join Melinda Colton, Director of Communications, and Sam Salinas, Interim Principal, and hear real world examples from Park City School District's collaboration with AtlasRTX to:
– Share timely updates and information with parents, families, and the community
– Launch two-way multi-lingual emergency notifications over text messaging
– Engage English language learners equally in school communications
– Gather feedback and survey data from a larger percentage of parents
CyberneticCX: How Cyborgs Can Save Your Customer Journey
Your customers experience hundreds of subconscious interactions daily that build their perspective around brands. Do their interactions with you add up to the experience you want?
You’ll learn: – Why today’s customer demands a different type of experience – What impact CX has—positive or negative—on the bottom line – Aspects of your experience that might be turning buyers away – How CX champions large and small look at customer experience – Easy ways you can leverage technology to makeover your customer journey
Hard Truths About Branding: What You Need to Know But Don't Want to Hear
Explore real life examples from brands like Facebook, Pinterest, and Intel on how to build a superior brand, and what to avoid. In this webinar you will learn:
– Why you need to alienate some of your customers, and how to know which ones.
– Which metrics to ignore and which ones to focus on
– How to make millennial love you by passing their B.S. check.
How A.I Chatbots Make New Home Sales More Human
We'll show you how to make A.I. chatbots work with your new home sales teams. You’ll learn:
– Why buyers now expect A.I. as part of their customer experience
– Ways executives and sales and marketing leadership benefit from A.I.
– How to incorporate A.I. into your new home sales sooner, rather than later
– Tips for getting technology-averse teams working well with A.I.
Mapping the New Consumer Journey: Meeting Buyers in 2018
Are you finding it hard to engage today's home buyers with existing processes? Buyers no longer respond to a traditional email and phone call driven buying experience. Instead, you need to meet them where they are. Join Kimber Gabryszak and Laura Smous of AtlasRTX and Erik Cofield of TopBuilder Solutions, as they share how you can create a modern buying experience that consumers love.
Weathering the Storm: How Home Builders Can Beat the Next Downturn with Technology
Hear BuildTec Solution's Mark T. Woolley and AtlasRTX's Laura L. Smous discuss how home builders are differentiating themselves now to get ready for the next housing market correction.